Barber | LMIA Approved
MAV SCOTIA HAIR INC. based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Barber. MAV SCOTIA HAIR INC. is one of the best hair styling salon of the town, providing quality services to the customers at a reasonable price. We are experienced and well-known to the community. Our staffs are efficient and well-trained and are backbone of our success. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Barber is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: MAV SCOTIA HAIR INC.
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 40 King St West suite G-60, Toronto, ON, M5H 3Y2
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning
Work setting: Urban area and barbershop or hairstyling salon/studio
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 3 years to less than 5 years
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, pay attention to detail and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and also in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be reliable and also have efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to cut and trim hair according to client’s instructions or preferences and also shave and trim beards and mustaches
- The employees get commission and gratuities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!