Tri Pac Restaurants Ltd. based in St. Paul, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Bartender helper. Tri Pac Restaurants Ltd. is providing multiple food and drink items. Our bar is known for serving high-quality, great-tasting, and affordable stuff. we’re on a journey to source simple, great-tasting ingredients, farmed with care. Our commitment to premium ingredients, signature recipes, and family-friendly dining experiences is what has defined our brand. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Bartender helper is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Tri Pac Restaurants Ltd.
Position: Bartender helper
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.00 hourly 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 5556 50th Ave. St. Paul, AB T0A 3A1
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Work setting: Bar
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English or French Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, and should be a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidates should be client focus, reliable, and should have efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to keep records of the quantities of food used, package take-out food, portion and wrap foods
- The candidates should be able to prepare, heat and finish simple food items, serve customers at counters or buffet tables, stock refrigerators and salad bars
- The candidates should be able to take customers’ orders, use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- The candidates should be able to prepare mixed drinks, wine, draft or bottled beer and non-alcoholic beverages
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!