KFC Restaurant based in Orillia, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Shift manager – fast food restaurant. KFC Restaurant is an American fast food restaurant chain that specializes in fried chicken. Our original product is pressure-fried chicken pieces, seasoned with Sanders’ recipe of 11 herbs and spices. We adapts our menu internationally to suit regional tastes and there are over 300 KFC menu items worldwide. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: KFC Restaurant
Position: Shift manager – fast food restaurant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 424 West Street North, Orillia, ON, L3V 5E8
Shifts: Evening, Night, Shift and Morning
Work Setting: Restaurant
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should able to supervise 5-10 people and food service counter attendants and food preparers
- The candidate should be able to establish methods to meet work schedules
- The candidate should be able to supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- The candidate should be able to train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- The candidate should be able to estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- The candidate should be able to ensure food service and quality control
- The candidate should be able to hire food service staff
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidate should be able to maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- The candidate should be able to prepare and submit reports
- The candidate should be able to establish work schedules
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!