Sugaring beauty boudoir based in Squamish, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Beautician. Sugaring beauty boudoir is one of the best esthetic salons and spas of the town, serving up the customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known to the community. We have well trained and dedicated employees who help us to operate our business successfully. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Sugaring beauty boudoir
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.00 hourly + 25% commission per sale for 40 hours per week (Minimum wage is guaranteed)
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 1366 pemberton avenue, Squamish, BC, V8B 0B2
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning
Work setting: Esthetician’s salon and beauty shop or aesthetic service
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Other trades certificate or diploma or equivalent experience and Master aesthetician/esthetician
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Esthetician certification
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks, manually dexter, pay attention to detail and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be physically strong and also a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment, in an organized way and also take initiative
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have accuracy and also an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should have working experience of cosmetician/cosmetologist, Esthetician, Manicurist and also Pedicurist
- The candidate should be able to body care/treatments and also glycolic acid treatments
- The candidate should be able to provide general information to customers on beauty products, advise on beauty products suited to customers’ colouring and skin type, clean, trim and polish nails, perform cashiering duties, schedule and confirm appointments, sell establishments products and also refer clients with unusual skin conditions to physicians
- The candidate should be able to eyebrow tinting, facials, foot massage, glycolic acid treatments, perform cashiering duties, schedule and confirm appointments, sell establishments products, manicures, pedicures, relaxation massage, skin care, skin peels and also waxing
- The employees get dental plan and health care plan
- The employees get bonus, commission and gratuities
- The employees get group insurance benefits
- The employees get free parking availability, learning/training paid by employer and also parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Cover letter, References attesting experience, and Proof of the requested certifications) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!