Beef cattle herdsperson | LMIA Approved
Shipwheel Cattle Feeders Ltd., based in Taber, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the Beef cattle herdsperson. Shipwheel Cattle Feeders Ltd is one of the best company in the market, which offers a wide range of services at a very affordable price. All our services are reliable and user-friendly. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Beef cattle herdsperson is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Shipwheel Cattle Feeders Ltd.
Position: Beef cattle herdsperson
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $21.50 hourly for 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Taber, AB
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates must need standard educational qualifications such as another trades certificate or diploma or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates must have 2 years to less than 3 years of experience
Work Site Environment: Beef cattle ranching and farming, including feedlots,
Dusty, Odours, Outdoors and Livestock
Work Setting: Rural area
Equipment and Machinery Experience: Automated irrigation system, Feeding and watering system, Tractor
Area of Specialization: Beef cattle and Agricultural livestock service
- The candidate should be physically demanding and work under pressure in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to do a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be work in tight deadlines
The candidate should be organised and a team player
- The candidate should be able to handle animals, feed inventory, monitoring animal health and perform general farm duties
- The candidate should be able to maintain livestock performance records, formulate feeding program, maintain quality control and production records, recognize and treat certain livestock health problems, maintain work records and logs, operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get a health care plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email(along with your resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!