Administrative Assistant 1
Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH) based in Vancouver; BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative Assistant 1. VCH embrace thinking boldly, taking smart risks, and ‘going first’ when we believe it will lead to the best possible outcomes for patients and their families. We invite you to join us in creating healthy lives in healthy communities by showcasing our passion for care, connection to the communities we serve, and our culture of teamwork that makes VCH a great place to work. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Winnipeg Regional Health Authority (WRHA)
Position: Administrative Assistant 1
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $2.53/Hr, $29.57/Hr
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English language
Education: Candidates must have Graduation from a recognized administrative assistant/secretarial post-secondary program
Experience: Candidates must have Three (3) years of senior administrative support experience
- Candidates should have the Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
- Candidate should have the Physical ability to perform the duties of the position
- Candidate should Practices care and thoroughness when maintaining, monitoring, calculating, and summarizing data, records, and budget information
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills
- Candidate should have excellent time management skills
- Candidate should have the ability to Liaise in a professional and courteous manner with managers/directors, staff, and the public to gather and disseminate information.
- Candidate should Interact primarily with the director share information, clarify details and answer questions.
- Candidate should triage information of a sensitive and confidential nature, coordinates the flow of information
- Candidate should ensure accurate and timely delivery of administrative services and keeps the Director apprised of issues and activities
- Candidate should collaborate with other Administrative Assistants to ensure office efficiency
- Candidates should promote teamwork and maintain a friendly and professional atmosphere
- Candidate should Work independently and communicates with internal and external stakeholders/customers in a manner that promotes positive and respectful relationships
- Candidate should Employ expertise in the use of desktop computer applications to create a variety of documents and presentations
- Candidate should Collaborates with peers to ensure administrative systems and processes are consistently followed and monitored for effectiveness and that gaps are addressed and resolved when identified
- Candidate should Exercise considerable judgment, tact, and discretion in preparing, disclosing, and handling information of a confidential and/or sensitive nature
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!