Teknion Ltd based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cabinetmaker. Teknion Ltd started with three employees working in 3,000 square feet of space to produce a single product, an innovative response to the emergence of technology in the workplace. As a private, family owned company, our core values naturally emerged from those held by the Feldberg family. From the beginning, we have moved forward along a path to environmental and social performance. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Teknion Ltd
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $22.00 to $28.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Calgary, AB
Work setting: Custom Work
Work site environment: Candidates should work in non-smoking area
Weight handling: Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have tools
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 3 years to less than 5 years
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Cabinetmaker Trade Certification
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, pay attention to detail and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should have specialization on furniture
- The candidate should be able to study plans, specifications or drawings of articles to be made, or prepare specifications and also prepare shop drawings
- The candidate should be able to trim joints and fit parts and subassemblies together to form complete unit and reinforce joints, maintain clean and safe work environment and also operate woodworking machines and use hand tools to cut, shape and form parts and components
- The employees get dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan and vision care benefits
- The employees get group insurance benefits, life insurance and pension plan
- The employees get paid mileage
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!