Have you ever wondered about Canadian Tire jobs to land on? This article will provide you with a summary of how to make a career with Canadian Tire
Canadian Tire Corporation Limited, well-known as Canadian Tire, is a Canadian retail company that operates in the automotive, hardware, sports, leisure and housewares sectors. Canadian Tire operations include the Canadian Tire Petroleum gas stations financial services subsidiary, Canadian Tire Bank, Mark’s, FGL Sports, PartSource and the Canadian operations of the Party City.
In 2018, Canadian Tire Corporation Limited acquired the Norwegian clothing and textile company, Helly Hansen, from the Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan.
The company was first introduced in 1958, being well-known for the Canadian Tire Money, a loyalty program. Canadian Tire’s head office is at the Canada Square Complex in Toronto, Ontario and it is also listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
Employer Name: Canadian Tire
No. of vacancies: 200
Salary: $650.00 – $3500.00 per month
Employment type: Full time
Canadian Tire Jobs
Why should consider Canadian Tire Jobs
Canadian Tire is one of the most trusted and iconic brands in Canada. The company is known to build teams that dream big and work to deliver the best customer experience across the network of 1700 retail and Gasoline outlets.
With working in one of the states of the art distribution centres to build the next generation digital retail experiences, Canadian Tire’s diverse portfolio of brands offers an endless number of career opportunities.
Canadian Tire Facts to Know About Working There
- Canadian Tire require a minimum age of 16 years to be employed
- Canadian Tire provides both full-time and part-time job opportunities
- Canadian Tire has various career options, for both part-time and full-time workers
- Except for student corporations, all other Canadian Tire hiring is done from its official website only.
- The applicants should check for the hiring process done only through Canadian Tire official website and official email address. (There are many fraudulent activities done in the name of Canadian Tire).
- Employees at Canadian Tire should be aware of any kind of fraudulent conducting, using the name Canadian Tire
Canadian Tire Employment Opportunities
Firstly the Customer comes to the Company and gets Coordinated
Canadian Tire customers are served by the sales and marketing team. The marketing team attracts the customer to the company, on the other hand, the field and telesales team converts the customer for the company, providing them with correct and accurate product details.
After Sales, The Customer is Handled by the Distribution Center and Call Center Employees
After-sales, the clients are distributed, the products sold to them and are given after-sales services. With distributing the products and solving all the delivery related issues the Canadian Tire employees take follow-up from the customers. Follow-ups are taken by the call centre employees. The call centre employees at Canadian Tire have pride in their work, are service and solutions-oriented and understand the value of making productivity, quality and process improvements.
Handling Finances and Accounts
Lastly, after distributing the products the work for the finance and accounts department comes. The payments are received in company accounts, given the correct account entries, and taking care of taxes and other things.
individuals that are passionate about driving an exceptional customer experience and committed to going above and beyond to make that happen.
Canadian Tire Job Description and Salary Ranges
- The Canadian Tire corporate employees should be curious, creative people who are able to navigate and excel in a rapidly evolving retail environment.
- The Canadian Tire corporate employees should be able to take up new challenges.
- The corporate Jobs in Canadian Tire are available in different departments, digital, IT, marketing, data & analytics, merchandising, or one of the many other roles.
- The Canadian Tire corporate employees are paid $128,787 per year.
- The Canadian Tire retail employees should have a passion for coaching, developing and inspiring a team and are guided by a customer-first mindset.
- With having many stores, there are many retail job opportunities at Canadian tire.
- The Canadian Tire retail employees are paid an average range of C$14 to C$20
- Canadian Tire hires over 200 students annually to work in departments across the organization.
- Students’ jobs offered by Canadian Tire are spread out across the entire country
- Students working at Canadian Tire are offered the opportunity to see the company from every angle and a variety of perspectives.
- The student’s jobs at Canadian Tire are paid a salary of $16 per hour
- As known from coast-to-coast for the iconic red triangle affixed to every storefront, Canadian Tire is the company’s core retail banner and one of Canada’s most-shopped general merchandise retailers.
- The Dealer and Franchise jobs at Canadian Tire are paid an average of $11.98 to $21.36 per hour.
- The Distribution Centers at Canadian Tire keep the business moving and are known as integral to the overall success of the Company.
- Currently, Canadian Tire employs over 2000 people in the distribution centre and is always in search of dedicated, hard-working people looking to build a career.
- The Distribution jobs at Canadian Tire are paid in a range of $13 to $35 per hour.
- Canadian Tire searches for experienced employees when it comes to call centres.
- The call centre’s employees are solutions-oriented, have a willingness to learn, and should be able to solve problems while keeping the customer top of mind.
- The call centres employees at Canadian Tire are paid an approximate amount of $14.96.
Tips For Submitting An Application
Mid and senior-level applicants must submit their applications either online or in-person and students’ corporation applications can be submitted best through the Canadian Job Bank. Employers want applicants to present themselves in professional attire when they submit their applications for positions. Prepare questions about the position in advance of an on-the-spot interview to ensure that you are prepared. Keep in mind to be kind and to express genuine enthusiasm in working with Canadian Tire.
Status of The Application
Candidates should follow up with management via phone, email, or in-person to ensure their concerns have been addressed. Candidates who do not contact the hiring manager are often overlooked. If you’re applying online, keep an eye on your profiles to see if you’ve received any updates on current hiring statuses. The application procedure may take anything from a couple of weeks to as long as a month in most cases.
Note: Canadian Tire keeps the interview time of 15 minutes. Depending on the position, the company takes 7-15 days to select and reply to the application.
Latest Canadian Tire available positions
|Senior Developer, Fulfillment||View & Apply|
|Manager, ESG Strategy & Business Integration - 12 Month Contract||View & Apply|
|Analyst, Assortment Lifecycle||View & Apply|
|Audit Portfolio Manager (Contract)||View & Apply|
|Technical Specialist||View & Apply|
|Senior Designer - Triangle||View & Apply|
|Manager, Acquisition Performance Management||View & Apply|
|Senior Finance Systems Support Specialist||View & Apply|
|Chapter Manager, Quality Engineering||View & Apply|
|Bolton DC Maintenance Student- (4 Months)- Winter 2023||View & Apply|
|Supply Chain Solutions Student- (12 Months)||View & Apply|
|Business Analyst||View & Apply|
|Product Engineering Analyst||View & Apply|
|Solution Architect - Data Tech Enterprise Data Services||View & Apply|
|Insights & Modeling Senior Analyst, Data Science||View & Apply|
|Apprentice Truck and Trailer Mechanic||View & Apply|
|Peoplesoft Administrator (3-month Contract)||View & Apply|
|Sr. Developer, Test Automation||View & Apply|
|TRM Statistician||View & Apply|
|Cloud Developer - Data Engineering||View & Apply|
|Cloud Developer – Platform Reliability Engineering||View & Apply|
|Senior Cloud Developer, Data platform||View & Apply|
|Space Planning Specialist||View & Apply|
|Senior Consultant, Retail Integration||View & Apply|
|Space Planning Specialist||View & Apply|
|Financial Analyst, FP&A||View & Apply|
|Senior Business Consultant, Merch Analytics||View & Apply|
|Cloud Cybersecurity Architect||View & Apply|
|CDS Tech Architect||View & Apply|
|Delivery Lead||View & Apply|
|Senior Financial Analyst||View & Apply|
|Retail Execution Manager - Warehouse||View & Apply|
|National Manager, Lease Costs - CTREL||View & Apply|
|Field Merchandiser||View & Apply|
The Advantages of Working At Canadian Tire
Canadian Tire new and old workers are eligible for health benefits, flexible work hours, telecommuting and paid time off to volunteer. The new employees also get 3 weeks of paid vacation after their first year on the job.
Roles That Are In High Demand
- Cashier are paid $23,088 to $25,320 per year
- Store General Manager are paid $79,213 per year
- Store Warehouse Associate are paid CA$34,423 per year
- Customer Service Representative are paid $30,000 per year
- Department Manager are paid in range of $30,372 to $68,232 per year
- Sales Associate are paid $14.37 per hour
- Service Advisor (Auto) are paid $17 per hour
- Service Manager are paid $64,458 per year
- Licensed Technician are paid $28.58 per hour
What is Next?
As Canadian Tire is a well-known growing retail company, in many products, it is in high demand so regularly check the web to gather more information to have a successful career at Canadian Tire.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Which is the owner country of Canadian Tire?
Canadian Tire Corporation, Ltd., is one of Canada’s most recognized retail chains, founded in Toronto and owned by brothers J.W.
Does Canadian Tire ship to the US?
Yes, Canadian Tire has a Ship to Home service for most of its products. A customer can shop online and have the purchase delivered to home starting from $5.99.
Can I pay at Canadian Tire using online methods?
Canadian Tire payments can be made using different online products. An employee can pay using UPI, payment applicants such as Google Pay, Paytm, pay through Debit card, Credit card and can also use exclusive Canadian Tire card.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!