Smart Housing Builders Inc based in Maple, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Chef. Smart Housing Builders Inc is a very famous restaurant which offers Karahi. Karahi is a style of food that is traditionally cooked and served in a thick, circular, deep cooking dish, or wok, called a KARAHI. It is definitely the most popular authentic dish of Pakistan, as you can cook any type of meat to your heart desires in a karahi – chicken, lamb, ground beef, even paneer (cheese curd). We are serving the freshest & finest ingredients. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Chef is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Smart Housing Builders Inc
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.50 hourly for 40 hours per 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Maple, ON
Supervision: 5-10 people
Ranks of chefs: Head chef, Chef
Work setting: Restaurant
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: The Candidates should have 2 to less than 3 years’ experience
Cuisine specialties: South Indian, East Indian, International
Security and safety: The candidates should be bondable
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended period
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be organized, initiative, reliable and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to maintain records of food costs, consumption, sales and inventory, aalyze operating costs and other data, demonstrate new cooking techniques and new equipment to cooking staff
- The candidates should be able to supervise activities of specialist chefs, chefs, cooks and other kitchen workers, create new recipes, instruct cooks in preparation, cooking, garnishing and presentation of food
- The candidates should be able to prepare and cook complete meals and specialty foods for events such as banquets, supervise cooks and other kitchen staff, prepare and cook food on a regular basis, or for special guests or functions
- The candidates should be able to prepare and cook meals or specialty foods, requisition food and kitchen supplies
- The candidates should be able to arrange for equipment purchases and repairs, consult with clients regarding weddings, banquets and specialty functions
- The candidates should be able to estimate food requirements and food and labour costs, plan and direct food preparation and cooking activities of several restaurants
- The candidates should be able to plan menus and ensure food meets quality standards, prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- The candidates should be able to recruit and hire staff, train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!