Citizen services officer (CSO) – government services
Service Canada based in Bracebridge, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Citizen services officer (CSO) – government services. Service Canada is the program operated by Employment and Social Development Canada to serve as a single-point of access for the Government of Canada’s largest and most heavily used programs, such as the social insurance number, the Employment Insurance program, the Old Age Security program and the Canada Pension Plan. We officially began operations on 2005 with a mandate to provide a single point of access to a range of government services and benefits either in person, by phone, by internet, or by mail. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Service Canada
Position: Citizen services officer (CSO) – government services
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $26.34 hourly for 37.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Casual employment
Location: Bracebridge, ON
Security and safety: Enhanced reliability security clearance, criminal record should checked and credit checked
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of more than one language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Windows
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment and also pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can judge, analytical and also dependable
- The candidate should have accuracy, efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral and written communication
- The employees get as per collective agreement
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!