Cleaner | LMIA Approved
A&M Cleaning Inc. based in Fort McMurray, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner. A&M Cleaning Inc. is a family owned cleaning business located in Ft. McMurray, AB. We have been established in the cleaning industry for over 10 years. We believe the key to client satisfaction is to always ensure quality service through our attention to detail, outstanding customer service, reliability and consistency. We have also recently implemented steam cleaning to ensure a greener process, cleaner air in your home and working space, which leads to a lighter ecological footprint. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Cleaner is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: A&M Cleaning Inc.
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.25 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 225F MacKay CrescentFort Mc, Murray, AB, T9H 4T5
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours and Morning
Work setting: Apartment/condominium complex, office building, various locations, commercial building and private residence
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked
Transportation/travel information: Vehicle supplied by employer and public transportation is available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, maintain tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks, pay attention to detail and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be physically strong and also a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and also in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture, vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture, clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, clean and disinfect elevators, pick up debris and empty trash containers and also wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The candidate should be able to handle and report lost and found items
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!