LBE Contracting Inc. based in North York, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction labourer. LBE Contracting Inc. provides integrated design and consulting services for a multitude of facilities and business sectors. Our engineers have performed designs for many projects that deal with secure facilities and special operations customers. We strive to provide the most dedicated and qualified design professionals for each project, providing the customer with innovative design solutions that meet budgetary constraints. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Construction labourer is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: LBE Contracting Inc.
Position: Construction labourer
No of Vacancies: 8
Salary: $26.50 hourly for 30 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 20 Milvan Drive Unit # 8, North York, ON, M9L 1Z3
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Various locations
Work site environment: Candidates should work in outdoors and dusty place
Transportation/travel information: Own transportation required, valid driver’s licence required and public transportation is available
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, maintain tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks, handle heavy loads and also manually dexter
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and also in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have experience of equipment and machinery like Bobcats, Reciprocating saws, Circular saws, Concrete saws, Drills and also Sledgehammer
- The candidate should be able to erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades, clean and pile salvaged materials, clean up chemical spills and other contaminants and also remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
- The candidate should be able to assist heavy equipment operators and also assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs
- The candidate should be able to load, unload and transport construction materials, mix, pour and spread materials, level earth to fine grade specifications, pave and rake asphalt, tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction and also direct traffic at or near construction sites
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!