3218548 NS Limited based in Halifax, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cook. 3218548 NS Limited take pride and care to provide the customer with the best Pizza. We are known to provide excellent service, quality and value using only great quality ingredients to create as well as sourcing products. Our company is known to truly believe that we make the best pizza in town and so do our customers. We are serving pizzas all over Canada with various franchise stores. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: 3218548 NS Limited
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: 13.60 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 3450 Joseph Howe Drive Halifax, NS B3L 4H7
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Work Setting: Restaurant
Cook categories: Cook (general)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates should have standard educational qualification such as Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
Experience: The candidate should have at least 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in a related industry.
Cuisine specialties: Italian cuisine, Vegetarian, Mediterranean cuisine
Security and safety: Criminal record check
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be physically demanding and required to handle heavy loads.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis and stand for extended periods.
- The candidate should have dependability, flexibility, reliability and excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised, judgemental and a good team player.
- The candidate should be initiative and focused on client.
- The candidate should be able to prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods, prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerance, plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies.
- The candidate should inspect kitchens and food service areas, train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food, order supplies and equipment.
- The candidate should be able to supervise kitchen staff and helpers, maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment, clean kitchen and work areas, manage kitchen operations.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
3450 Joseph Howe Drive
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!