Namskar Fine East Indian Cuisine Ltd. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cook, Ethnic Foods. Namskar Fine East Indian Cuisine Ltd. is known to serve authentic Indian dishes using fresh ingredients and the best ways possible. We are known to grind our own spices in the kitchen. Our restaurant works through good reviews and references we get. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Cook, Ethnic Foods is approved by LMIA.
Employer’s Name: Namskar Fine East Indian Cuisine Ltd.
Position: Cook, Ethnic Foods
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 per hour for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 202 – 16 Ave. NE, Calgary, AB, T2E 1J8
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, On Call, Flexible Hours
Work Setting: Restaurant, Urban area
Cook Categories: Cook (general)
Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Cuisine Specialties: East Indian
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail and work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads and perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be physically demanding and be able to stand for longer periods
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client be someone who can be dependent on
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and work with an initiative
- The candidate should have judgment skills and work in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on and be a team player
- The candidate be able to prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods also prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- The candidate should be able to prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef also plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- The candidate should be able to inspect kitchens and food service areas also train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- The candidate should be able to order supplies and equipment also supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- The candidate should be able to maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment also clean kitchen and work areas
- The candidate should be able to recruit and hire staff, organize and manage buffets and banquets also manage kitchen operations
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
202 – 16 Ave. NE
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!