J Hoang Group Inc based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cook. J Hoang Group Inc is one of the best restaurants and hotel chains of the town. Our business motto has always been to provide good value and quality service. We have well trained and dedicated employees to help us achieve our goals. We are extremely proud of our team of loyal staff and they are the key to the success of our business operation. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Cook is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: J Hoang Group Inc
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $14.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Shifts: Day, Night and Weekend
Work setting: Restaurant, staff accommodation is available, urban area, various locations and willing to relocate
Cook categories: Cook (general)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, perform repetitive tasks, pay attention to detail and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment, in an organized way and also take initiative
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should be able to prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods and also plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- The candidate should be able to inspect kitchens and food service areas, clean kitchen and work areas and also manage kitchen operations
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!