Gangnam Korean BBQ based in Halifax, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cook. Gangnam Korean BBQ offers an enhanced dining experience. We provides service such as restaurant dining, catering, corporate events, food delivery, banquets and party bookings, enabling consumers to get an experience of buffet restaurant serving a range of Mediterranean, American, Oriental, Asian and Indian cuisines. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Cook is approved by LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment)
Employer Name: Gangnam Korean BBQ
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $14.50 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 1261 barrington street, Halifax, NS B3J 1Y2
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend
Work setting: Restaurant, Urban area
Cook categories: Line cook
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 7 months
Cuisine specialties: International
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidates should be flexible and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods, prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- The candidates should be able to plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- The candidates should be able to inspect kitchens and food service areas, train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- The candidates should be able to order supplies and equipment, supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- The candidates should be able to maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment, manage kitchen operations
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!