Mario’s Residence based in West Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Child caregiver – private home. Mario’s Residence is a well-known place in Canada. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates have to work in Night, Weekend and Early Morning shifts. This position of Child caregiver – private home is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Mario’s Residence
Position: Child caregiver-private home
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.65 per hour for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: West Vancouver, BC
Shifts: Night, Weekend, Early Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
- The candidate should be able to travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
- The candidate should be able to shop for food and household supplies
- The candidate should be able to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- The candidate should be able to take children to and from school and to appointments
- The candidate should be able to supervise and care for children
- The candidate should be able to prepare and serve nutritious meals
- The candidate should be able to organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- The candidate should be able to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- The candidate should be able to instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- The candidate should be able to discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- The employees get to work in a family environment
- The employees get accomodation available by the employer
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get paid leaves and sick leaves benefits
There is no company information available, as the job is posted by an individual.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!