VAT based in Gatineau, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Counsellor, employment. VAT is providing comprehensive tax and accounting services to individuals and businesses. With a focus on delivering personalized solutions and exceptional client service, we have established ourselves as a trusted partner for financial management and taxation needs. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: VAT
Position: Counsellor, employment
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.25 to $20.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Term or contract Full time – Virtual job
Location: Gatineau, QC
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the Bilingual Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years
Computer and technology knowledge: MS Word, MS Office, MS Outlook
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be willing to for overtime
- The candidate should be client focus, dependable, organized, initiative, and reliable
- The candidates should have values and ethics, excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, interpersonal awareness, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to interview clients to obtain employment history, educational background and career goals
- The candidates should be able to perform administrative tasks, recruit and hire staff
- The candidates should be able to identify barriers to employment and assist clients with such matters as job readiness skills, job search strategies, writing résumés and preparing for job interviews
- The candidates should be able to collect labour market information for clients regarding job openings, entry and skill requirements and other occupational information
- The candidates should be able to interview clients, prepare case histories and assess problems
- The candidates will get mileage paid, commission, team building opportunities, paid time off (volunteering or personal days), and other benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, job reference number, references attesting experience, and cover letter) through the below-mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!