The Park YXE based in Saskatoon, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Customer Service Agent. The Park YXE can be termed as an indoor playground cafe. We work with an aim to bring a bit of an outdoor playground and patio atmosphere inside for you and your children to enjoy. We have play equipment that is a space with amazing, natural lighting. Our amenities include many of the outdoor favourites. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: The Park YXE
Position: Customer Service Agent
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $13.00 per hour for 6 to 15 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Shifts: Evening, Weekend
Work Setting: Entertainment complex (music, sports, games, etc.)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail and be a combination of bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and have an efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should be able to answer inquiries and provide information to customers
- The candidate should be able to explain the type and cost of services offered
- The candidate should be able to receive payments and sell merchandise
- The candidate should be able to clean and maintain equipment
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees health benefits such as Health care plan, Disability benefits, Dental plan, Vision care benefits and Paramedical services coverage
- The employees get financial benefits such as bonus
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or meeting in person (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
402 47th Street East suite Unit 2
S7K 5H5 Between 10:00 AM and 02:00 PM
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!