Customer Service Agent
Worx Ltd based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Customer Service Agent. Worx Ltd has been known to work with being focused on sales, marketing, management, customer relations and customer satisfaction. We work with keeping customer satisfaction as our main focus. We are known to work with several well-trained crews who do the entire fieldwork for our customers. We work with being set to expand beyond Calgary into other cities across Canada, and eventually we want to be in the US market as well. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Worx Ltd
Position: Customer Service Agent
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 to $22.00 per hour for 40 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning, Morning
Work Setting: Urban Area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as college, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 2-3 years
Computer and Technology Knowledge: Database software, Internet, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Windows, MS Word
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail and work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks and work with tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to work in a punctual way and be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have an excellent oral and written communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on and be a team player
- The candidate should be able to access and process information also address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidate should be able to answer inquiries and provide information to customers also arrange for billing for services
- The candidate should be able to explain the type and cost of services offered also issue receipts and other forms
- The candidate should be able to maintain records and statistics also perform general office duties
- The candidate should be able to receive and log complaints, receive payments also sell merchandise
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!