Elite Canada Security Inc. based in Windsor, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Data administrator. Elite Canada Security Inc. Provide smart, fully trained and competent guards to protect what is important to the clients. We use high-end technology tailored to ensure comprehensive security of the our client’s premises.We ensure customer-focused approach to meet the special needs and concerns of the clients. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Elite Canada Security Inc.
Position: Data administrator
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $42.00 to $45.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Windsor, ON
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as college/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
Candidates should have experience of 5 years or more
Computer and technology knowledge: Database software, Security software, SQL
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines
- The candidate should be organized and judgmental
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, and efficient interpersonal skills
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to design and develop database, operate database management systems to analyze data
- The candidates should be able to develop and implement data administration policy, standards and models
- The candidates should be able to research and document data requirements, data collection and administration policy, and data access rules
- The candidates should be able to develop policies and procedures for network access and usage and for the backup and recovery of data
- The candidates should be able to conduct research and provide advice to other information systems professionals regarding the collection, availability and suitability of data
- The candidates should be able to lead and co-ordinate teams of data administrators in the development and implementation of data policies, standards and models
- The candidates should be able to write scripts related to stored procedures and triggers
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!