Dental laboratory assistant
Wafa Dental Center based in Mississauga, ON inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dental laboratory assistant. Wafa Dental Center takes great pride in helping to maintain optimal dental health. We are a diverse group of experienced, well knowledged and friendly professionals that deliver the very best in patient care in a non-intimidating and friendly environment. By combining responsive service and technical excellence, we have earned a reputation with our customers as the go-to smile design expert. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Wafa Dental Center
Position: Dental laboratory assistant
No of Vacancies:1
Salary: $27.00 to $30.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
Shifts: Shift, Morning
Work setting: Dental practice
Supervision: 1 to 2 people
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the Bilingual Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as College/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 5 years or more
Technical expertise (dental): Plastering, Packing, Waxing-up, Casting, Polishing, and Assembly
Area of specialization: Full dentures, Partial dentures, Orthodontic appliances, Crowns and bridges, Ceramic or porcelain application, Gold dies and goldwork, Chrome castings
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to stand for extended periods
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to prepare plaster models and moulds, train and supervise other dental technicians or dental laboratory assistants, cast gold or metal alloys for bridges and denture bases
- The candidates should be able to perform administrative functions for the dental laboratory, design, fabricate or repair dental devices
- The candidates should be able to maintain and order supplies, mould wax over dentures set-up
- The candidates should be able to finish metal framework of dentures, prepare wax bite-blocks and impression trays
- The candidates should be able to pack plastic material in moulds to form full or partial dentures, make orthodontic bands from metal and alloys, polish and buff dentures
- The candidates will get dental plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume and References attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!