Superior Weanlings Ltd. based in St-Lazare, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Hog Farm Worker. Superior Weanlings Ltd. is a hog-farrowing operation located in the Prairie View municipality. We are known for our advanced farming techniques with trained agriculture staff, especially for the hog sector. We are known as a well-known enterprise in the stables section.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates have to work in Day, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning shifts. The employer is LMIA approved to hire a foreign worker to fill labour or skills shortages on a temporary basis.
Employer Name: Superior Weanlings Ltd.
Position: Hog Farm Worker
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $12.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: N W 6 17 27 W, St-Lazare, MB, R0M 1Y0
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Work Site Environment: Dangerous, Wet/damp, Noisy, Odours, Dusty, Hot
Work Location Information: Rural area, Staff accommodation available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 7 months to 1 year
Type of Farm Operations: Hog and pig farming
Automated Systems Experience: Candidate need automated systems experience such as Manure handling and storage, Storage and silage system, Automated environmental control equipment and Feeding and watering system
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to discriminate between sound
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work under tight deadlines
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to feed and tend animals
- The candidate should be able to clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens
- The candidate should be able to detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
- The candidate should be able to set and monitor water lines, air flow and temperature in barns, pens and chicken coops
- The candidate should be able to monitor animal health
- The candidate should have specialized livestock workers specific skills such as Feed inventory, Handling animals, Processing pig litters and Weaning
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary and piece work
- The employees get long-term benefits such as group insurance benefits
Working for years, Superior Weanlings Ltd. has been developed as a group of experts working with freight and hog farming. With being developed, the company is making millions of sales for its hog farming products.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or a mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!