Rustlers Family Restaurant based in St. John’s, NL is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dishwasher. Rustlers Family Restaurant is providing multiple food and drink items. Our restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting, and affordable food. we’re on a journey to source simple, great-tasting ingredients, farmed with care. Our commitment to premium ingredients, signature recipes, and family-friendly dining experiences is what has defined our brand. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Rustlers Family Restaurant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $14.00 hourly 20 to 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: St. John’s, NL
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Mornin
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and should be a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs.)
- The candidates should be reliable and should have efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units, clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- The candidates should be able to load buspans and trays, operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware
- The candidates should be able to place dishes in storage area, sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand
- The candidates should be able to scour pots and pans, clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment, handle and store cleaning products
- The candidates should be able to receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas, remove kitchen garbage and trash, sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!