A & I Enterprises Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Drywall taper. A & I Enterprises Ltd. is one of the best office maintainance and janitorial servicing companies of the town, providing quality services to the customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known to the community. Our staffs are efficient and well-trained and are the backbone of our success. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: A & I Enterprises Ltd.
Position: Drywall taper
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $27.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Surrey, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening and Morning
Work setting: Commercial, industrial and residential
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be someone who can judge, dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should be able to clean and prepare surfaces, cut and install metal corner beads to protect exterior corners and also install corner beads and wire mesh around beams to which plaster is to be applied
- The candidate should be able to apply successive coats of compound and sand seams and joints, apply, level and smooth coats of plaster and also fill joints, nail indentations, holes and cracks with joint compound using trowel and broad knife
- The candidate should be able to finish corners and angles and create decorative designs in finish coat, if required, mix plaster ingredients to desired consistency and also mould and install ornamental plaster panels, cornices and trim
- The candidate should be able to smooth out excess compound and allow coat to dry, spray acoustic or texture materials over walls and ceilings and also tape over joints using taping machine and embed tape in compound
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!