Emelia’s Child Development Centre based in St. Albert, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Early childhood educator assistant. Emelia’s Child Development Centre is will strive hard to provide a safe and caring environment which will encourage the normal growth and development of each child. Our philosophy is to create and maintain a suitable environment for children aged 12 months to 12 years in a Daycare setting. Our program is geared towards all aspects of growth and development of the child individually and as parts of the group. Our staffs are composed of qualified caregivers as required by Provincial Qualifications. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Emelia’s Child Development Centre
Position: Early childhood educator assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: St. Albert, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Child development assistant (ECE level 1)
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts
- The candidate should be able to support early childhood educators in carrying out programs that promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children and also submit written observations on children to early childhood educators or supervisors
- The candidate should be able to discuss progress and problems of children at staff meetings
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!