Vitrum Industries Ltd. based in Langley, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Factory labourer – manufacturing. Vitrum Industries Ltd. has been supplying clients with top-quality glass products since 1997 from our facility in Vancouver, British Columbia. We produce a wide range of architectural glass products including all available in over-sized configurations with a maximum insulated glass size of 98″ x 190″. From our two facilities, we serve markets throughout Canada and USA. Our modern facility, along with automated machinery and decades of combined industry experience allows us to produce more glass and achieve better quality than any other glass fabricator in North America. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Vitrum Industries Ltd.
Position: Factory labourer – manufacturing
No of Vacancies: 15
Salary: $16.42 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Langley, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Manufacturing and industrial plant
Work site environment: Candidates should work in dusty and noisy place
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks, handle heavy loads and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be physically strong and also a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be punctual
- The candidate should be able to assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers, perform other labouring and elemental activities and also clean machines and immediate work areas
- The candidate should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment, check and weigh materials and products and also sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- The employees get health care plan
- The employees get financial benefits as per collective agreement
- The employees get group insurance benefits
- The employees get team building opportunities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
9739 201 Street
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!