Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited based in Quebec is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Factory Worker. Coke Canada Bottling is Canada’s premier bottling company. Our company is an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and five production facilities nationwide. We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love. We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
Position: Factory Worker
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: Start at $20/h , increase as per the Collective Bargaining Agreement
Premium: Evening $1.25/h and overnight $1.50/h
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 1515 46th Ave, Lachine, Quebec H8T 2N8
Shifts: rotation shift between day, evening, overnight
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a high school Diploma or GED preferred
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-3 years, others experience details are mentioned below
- The candidate should have the ability to stand for long periods of time and complete repetitive tasks
- The candidate should have the ability to lift up to 50 + pounds
- The candidate should have previous experience within high-speed industrial environment
- The candidate having prior production/manufacturing machine operation experience preferred
- The candidate should be able to provide a successful security clearance
- The candidate should be COVID-19 vaccinated
- The candidate should be responsible for general duties involving physical handling of product, materials, supplies
- The candidate should be able to support the warehouse department with the preparation of orders
- The candidate should be able to set up machinery ensuring all production materials are available
- The candidate should be able to operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed
- The candidate should be able to visually inspect production run and document results
- The candidate should be able to determine and report malfunctions to appropriate parties
- The candidate should be able to maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned area
- The candidate should be able to ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures
- The candidate should be able to prepare orders based on the provided summary to accurately build orders for loading onto delivery trucks.
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get a diverse and inclusive work environment
- The employees get a supportive work environment
- The employees get various financial and paid leave benefits
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!