Sunni-Green Acres Ltd. based in Leamington, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of a farm worker. Sunni-Green Acres Ltd. is known to do farming with advanced techniques, taking an innovative approach to building a sustainable future. We are developing our farming techniques day by day. We are known to produce and supply quality products, organic products without any preservatives. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or Permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are not to be determined.
Employer Name: Sunni-Green Acres Ltd.
Position: Farm worker
No of Vacancies: 12
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 499 Seacliff Drive West Leamington, ON N8H 4E2
Shifts: Not to be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
Type of Crops: Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Greenhouse vegetables
Work Location Information: Rural area
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to do repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be able to do physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to do bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be able to handle a large workload
The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to examine products for quality and prepare it for market
- The candidate should be able to clean the work area
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as a competitive salary
After working for years, Sunni-Green Acres Ltd. has become a part of a global group of farming. Today, the company is working with thousands of employees to produce and sell products at Surrey and (other areas possible) worldwide.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!