Tiwana Farms based in Creston, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm Worker. Tiwana Farms is known for fruits and vegetables farming. Our company is known to do farming with advanced techniques, taking an innovative approach to build a sustainable future. We are developing our farming techniques day-by-day. We are known to produce and supply quality products, organic products without any preservatives. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Tiwana Farms
Position: Farm Worker
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $15.65 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Creston, BC
Shifts: To be determined
Work Site Environment: Fruit and vegetable combination farming, Outdoors, Wet/damp, Noisy, Dusty, Hot, Cold/refrigerated
Work Setting: Rural area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, also training will be provided to the candidates
Type of Crops: Cherries
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- The candidate should be able to work with tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks and handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination and able to distinguish between colors
- The candidate should be a combination of walking, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced farming techniques
- The employees get various paid leave benefits
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a health care plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!