Chris Berry, Cheryl Berry based in Harley, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm Worker, Fruit. Chris Berry, Cheryl Berry are two well-known names when it comes to fruit farming. We are known to produce and serve organic fruits. We are known to use organic farming techniques. We are known to serve fruits directly from the farm in both online and offline ways. Our farm is most known for serving organic and pure quality fruits. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or seasonal employment. The candidate has to work in Day, Evening and Weekend shifts.
Employer Name: Chris Berry, Cheryl Berry
Position: Farm Worker, Fruit
No of Vacancies: 6
Salary: $15.00 per hour for 30 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Harley, ON
Job ID: 22052308
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend
Work Site Environment: Dangerous, Outdoors, At heights, Wet/damp, Noisy, Dusty, Hot, Cold/refrigerated
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation
Work Location Information: Rural area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need any experience although having experience is an asset
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): Not applicable
Equipment and Machinery Experience: Candidates need equipment and machinery experience such as Tractor, Tillage equipment, Planting equipment, Loader and Lift truck
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should have the ability to distinguish between colors
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking, standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work under tight deadlines
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to fertilize and spray crops
- The candidate should be able to detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
- The candidate should be able to examine produce for quality and prepare for market
- The candidate should be able to write daily basic progress reports
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get to work in a well known company
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get to learn various advanced farming techniques
Working for years, Chris Berry, Cheryl Berry have become well-known names in the field of fruit farming. The company is known to serve fruits in Harley and other nearby areas. Started offline, today the company has also grown to serve fruits online.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by making a call (along with your resume and being prepared for screening questions) through below mentioned details.
226-268-8402 Between 08:00 AM and 06:00 PM
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!