ULTIMA HOME CARE based in Midland, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Registered practical nurse (R.P.N.). ULTIMA HOME CARE provides various services like Personal care, continence care, mobility, bathing, virtual support services and other activities of daily living. Nutritious & delicious meals, diet planning (with dietary restrictions), support with eating, etc. Home cleaning, laundry, linen changes, caring for pets, etc. Through passion and innovation we will lead the way in providing a new approach to home care. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: ULTIMA HOME CARE
Position: Registered practical nurse (R.P.N.)
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $43.00 hourly 8 to 20 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Midland, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night
Transportation information: The candidates should have own transport
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as College/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
Credentials: Eligible for licensure as a practical nurse by the province/territory of work, CPR Certificate
Security and safety: Criminal record check, Tuberculosis test
- The candidates should be able to administer medication and observe and document therapeutic effects
- The candidates should be able to provide safety and health education to individuals and their families
- The candidates should be able to provide nursing services, within defined scope of practice, to patients based on patient assessment and care planning procedures
- The candidates should be able to monitor patients’ progress, evaluate effectiveness of nursing interventions and consult with appropriate members of healthcare team
- The candidates will get free parking available
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Cover letter, and Proof of the requested certifications) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!