Fast food restaurant manager
The Chopped Foods based in Richmond, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Fast food restaurant manager. The Chopped Foods is one of the best restaurants of the town serving up customers delectable dishes at reasonable dishes. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known in the community. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: The Chopped Foods
Position: Fast food restaurant manager
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.44 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 11700 Steveston Highway, Richmond, BC, V7A 1N6
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates need experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of Electronic cash register, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Outlook and MS Word
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, maintain tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks, pay attention to detail, stand for extended periods and also for large workload
- The candidate should be physically strong and also a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have Efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to supervise 5-10 people
- The candidate should be able to plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations, determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures, conduct performance reviews, organize and maintain inventory, ensure health and safety regulations are followed and also participate in marketing plans and implementation
- The candidate should be able to balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms, cost products and services, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices and also develop, implement and analyze budgets
- The candidate should be able to negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies and also negotiate with clients for catering or use of facilities
- The candidate should be able to set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance and also recruit, train and supervise staff
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns and also provide customer service
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Job reference number) through below mentioned details.
Include this reference number in your application
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!