TIM HORTONS based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food counter attendant. TIM HORTONS is a leading fast food chain of Canada named after Canadian hockey player Tim Horton. We serves coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and doughnuts, the menu now contains a number of other baked goods, such as bagels – of which the brand sells one out of every two in the Canadian food service industry. The dutchie is a Canadian doughnut popularized by our chain. We have 4,846 restaurants in 14 countries including 3,802 in Canada, 807 in the United States, 29 in the Middle East and 25 in the UK. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: TIM HORTONS
Position: Food counter attendant
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 32 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to keep records of the quantities of food used
- The candidate should be able to package take-out food
- The candidate should be able to portion and wrap foods
- The candidate should be able to serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- The candidate should be able to stock refrigerators and salad bars
- The candidate should be able to take customers’ orders
- The candidate should be able to use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!