Food counter attendant
KFC based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food counter attendant. KFC is an American fast food restaurant chain specialized in fried chicken. We adapts our menu internationally to suit regional tastes and there are over 300 KFC menu items worldwide. Some countries like Japan, Jamaica, Trinidad, Barbados, Ecuador and Singapore sell fried seafood products under our banner what was originally a seasonal offering now expanded to a year-round offering from 2010. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: KFC
Position: Food counter attendant
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: J009/ A – 3625 Shaganappi Trail NW, Calgary, AB, T3A 0E2
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to bring clean dishes, flatware and other items to serving areas and set tables
- The candidate should be able to clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units
- The candidate should be able to clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- The candidate should be able to load buspans and trays
- The candidate should be able to operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware
- The candidate should be able to place dishes in storage area
- The candidate should be able to prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- The candidate should be able to clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- The candidate should be able to handle and store cleaning products
- The candidate should be able to remove kitchen garbage and trash
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
J009/ A – 3625 Shaganappi Trail NW
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!