Food counter attendant
TIM HORTONS based in Fernie, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food counter attendant. TIM HORTONS is an Canadian multi-national and multi-million fast food restaurant chain, founded on 1964 and name after Canadian hockey player Tim Horton. We are Canada’s largest quick-service restaurant chain, with 4,949 restaurants in 15 countries. On 2014, Burger King agreed to purchase Tim Hortons for US$11.4 billion and became subsidiaries of the Canadian-American holding company Restaurant Brands International. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: TIM HORTONS
Position: Food counter attendant
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $15.65 per hour for 32 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Fernie, BC
Weight handling: Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment and also work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be a team player and also be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should have experience of equipment and machinery like conventional oven and deep fryer
- The candidate should be able to clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units, clear and clean tables, trays and chairs and also clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- The candidate should be able to bring clean dishes, flatware and other items to serving areas and set tables, load buspans and trays, package take-out food and also portion and wrap foods
- The candidate should be able to keep records of the quantities of food used, stock refrigerators and salad bars, use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs and also handle and store cleaning products
- The candidate should be able to serve customers at counters or buffet tables and also take customers’ orders
- The candidate should be able to remove kitchen garbage and trash
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!