Tim Hortons based in Vegreville, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food Counter Attendant. Tim Hortons is a well-known Canadian multinational fast food restaurant chain that is also known as Tim’s or Timmies. We are known to serve coffee, doughnuts, and other fast food items. We are Canada’s largest quick-service restaurant chain. Today, we have 4,949 restaurants in 15 countries. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates have to work in Day and Weekend shifts.
Employer Name: Tim Hortons
Position: Food Counter Attendant
No of Vacancies: 6
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 32 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 6801 Highway 16A west, Vegreville, AB, T9C 0A4
Shifts: Day, Weekend
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard education qualifications such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need any experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
- The candidate should be able to clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- The candidate should be able to receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get free food at work
- The employees get various financial and compensatory benefits
- The employees get paid leaves and sick leave benefits
Tim Hortons was founded in 1964 in Hamilton, Ontario, by Canadian hockey players. The company was founded by Tim Horton and Jim Charade after an initial venture in hamburger restaurants. Later in 1967, the company partnered with investor Ron Joyce, who assumed control over operations after Horton died in 1974. With this Joyce expanded this chain restaurant into a multi-billion dollar franchise. With time the company had many partners, collaboration and kept on growing.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!