Bombay Talkiz based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food Service Supervisor. Bombay Talkiz is known to offer the best food and hospitality services to our guests. We work being determined to bring the very Indian authentic taste to our clients. We serve food with great freshness, affordable prices, good portion size and great quantity. We are known to give delicious experiences to our clients at our restaurant. We serve food at our restaurant, provide catering services and in all provide good hospitality services to our clients.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidate has to work in Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Flexible Hours, To be determined and Morning shifts.
Employer Name: Bombay Talkiz
Position: Food Service Supervisor
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need secondary (high) school graduation certificate education qualification
Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience is required
Ability To Supervise: 3-4 People
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking, standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work under tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- The candidate should be able to establish methods to meet work schedules
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be able to supervise and coordinate the activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- The candidate should be able to supervise and check the assembly of trays
- The candidate should be able to supervise and check the delivery of food trolleys
- The candidate should be able to prepare food order summaries for the chef
- The candidate should be able to prepare and submit reports
- The candidate should be able to maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- The candidate should be able to establish work schedules
- The candidate should be able to estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- The candidate should be able to ensure food service and quality control
- The candidate must have knowledge of the establishment’s culinary genres
- The employees get free food during their working hours
- The employees get to learn various new techniques and have career development opportunities
- The employees get various financial and compensatory benefits
- The employees get various health benefits
With years of experience, Bombay Talkiz is known to make what its guests love to enjoy. The company is a dream come true for many of its guests. The company is known to have chefs with years of Culinary expertise that bring it to success.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or a mail (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
6558 170 AVENUE NW
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!