Om Shiv Shakti Inc. based in Creek, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor. Om Shiv Shakti Inc. is known to serve quality food with fresh ingredients. We are known to have food items for all. We are known to use fresh ingredients in our food recipes. In all, we are known to serve quality food at affordable prices. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of food service supervisor General Farm Worker is approved by LIMA.
Employer’s Name: Om Shiv Shakti Inc.
Position: Food service supervisor
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.50 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 188A Barton St E Stoney Creek, ON L8E 4W3
Work Setting: On-site customer service, Restaurant
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates should have standard educational qualification such as Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
Experience: The candidate should have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
Supervision: 5-10 people, Cook (general), Food and beverage servers, Food service counter attendants and food preparers, Kitchen and food service helpers
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be willing to work in bending, crouching, kneeling, sitting, standing, walking position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and excellent oral communication skill.
- The candidate should be flexible and a good team player.
- The candidate should establish methods to meet work schedules, supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food, train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures, estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- The candidate should hire food service staff, ensure food service and quality control, address customers’ complaints or concerns, maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage, establish work schedules.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!