General Labourer-Farm | LMIA Approved
Manderley Turf Products Inc. based in Duagh, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General Labourer-Farm. Manderley Turf Products Inc. has everything you need to transform your property into a beautiful greenscape, order with us today or find a distributor near you. We are known to pride ourselves on creating beautiful and sustainable lawns and greenspaces. We only work with companies that meet the highest standards when it comes to quality, installation and customer service. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of General Labourer-Farm is approved by LMIA.
Employer’s Name: Manderley Turf Products Inc.
Position: General Labourer-Farm
No of Vacancies: 16
Salary: $16.25 per hour for 40 to 70 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Duagh, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning, Morning
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp, Noisy, Odors, Dusty, Hot
Work Setting: Rural area, Remote location
Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is not available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language, having knowledge of Spanish language is an asset
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, training will be provided
Equipment and Machinery Experience: Turf grass harvester, Fertilizer applicator, Lift truck, Planting equipment, Sprayer or duster, Tillage equipment, Tractor
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to work with tight deadlines and perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail and work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should have the ability to distinguish between colors
- The candidate should be physically demanding and a combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should able to work in a flexible environment and have judgment skills
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way and be a team player
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops also operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to write daily basic progress reports
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!