1981447 Alberta ltd based in Claresholm, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Hotel cleaner. 1981447 Alberta ltd offers beautifully decorated guest rooms along with a host of modern full-service amenities. Whether traveling for business, leisure, an intimate gathering, or a large event, we have everything to meet the needs of people including an on-site restaurant, lounge, bar, room service, meeting space, and more. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: 1981447 Alberta ltd
Position: Hotel cleaner
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Claresholm, AB
Shifts: Day, Weekend
Transportation information: Own transportation, Own vehicle, Valid driver’s licence
Work setting: Rural area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 7 months
Security and safety: Criminal record check
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t a valid Canadian work permit also can apply.
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidate should be accurate, client focus, dependable, organized, initiative, flexible, reliable, judgmental, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication, efficient interpersonal skills, excellent written communication, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidate should have values and ethics
- The candidates should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture, vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture, make beds and change sheets
- The candidates should be able to distribute clean towels and toiletries, stock linen closet, clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, disinfect operating rooms and other areas
- The candidates should be able to clean and disinfect elevators, handle and report lost and found items, attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items
- The candidates should be able to provide basic information on facilities, pick up debris and empty trash containers, wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The candidates should be able to clean changing rooms and showers, address customers’ complaints or concerns, perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties, launder clothing and household linens
- The candidates will get registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP), free parking
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!