General manager, sales – trade, broadcasting and other services
CC Vodden Inc. based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General manager, sales – trade, broadcasting and other services. CC Vodden Inc. is one of the best trading companies of the town. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known in the community. We offer competative salary and every possible facility to our staffs. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: CC Vodden Inc.
Position: General manager, sales – trade, broadcasting and other services
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $56.90 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
Security and safety: Bond required
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment and also pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way and also be a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to supervise 5-10 people
- The candidate should be able to establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs and also pepresent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
- The candidate should be able to co-ordinate the work of regions, divisions or departments, establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning and also select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions
- The candidate should be able to allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs and also authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!