Modern Beauty Supplies Inc. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouse worker – material handling. Modern Beauty Supplies Inc. was founded on 1986. We are one of Canada’s largest beauty suppliers and is the exclusive distributor of numerous professional beauty brands recognized globally. We also offers a full range of high-quality spa & salon supplies, equipment, and furniture in Canada. Our mission is to provide you with the brands and products you love, the latest beauty technologies and access to the newest trends and education at one of our locations. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. We hire foreign workers to fill labor or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of the Warehouse worker – material handling is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Modern Beauty Supplies Inc.
Position: Warehouse worker – material handling
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $20.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 415 Manitou Rd SE, Calgary, AB, T2G 4C2
Shifts: Day and Weekend
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment
- The candidate should be able to operate a variety of equipment to load, unload and move materials and products
- The candidate should be able to weigh materials and goods
- The candidate should be able to make labels and attach to goods
- The candidate should be able to pack and unpack goods
- The candidate should be able to sort, crate and stack goods
- The candidate should be able to organize and maintain inventory
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!