Alpine Greenhouse Services 2017 Ltd. based in Chilliwack, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Greenhouse foreman/woman. Alpine Greenhouse Services 2017 Ltd. is known to grow various kinds of fruits and vegetables. We have constructed high tunnels which we use for soil grown fruit and vegetables. We are known to grow healthier and higher quality fruits and vegetables with little to no pesticide use. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Alpine Greenhouse Services 2017 Ltd.
Position: Greenhouse foreman/woman
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $28.85 hourly for 40 hours per 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 5033 TESKEY RD Chilliwack, BC V2R 5V6
Shifts: Day, Early Morning, Morning
Work site environment: Outdoors
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: The candidate should have qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
Experience: The candidate should have 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads.
- The candidate should be physically demanding.
- The candidate should be willing to work in bending, crouching, kneeling, sitting, standing, walking position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be efficient and a good team player.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on and focused on client.
- The candidate must be able to hire, supervise and schedule staff, plan and direct grounds maintenance, organize and direct planting of trees, gardens and lawns, plan and estimate labour and materials.
- The candidate should organize and direct construction of fences, decks and walls, plan, manage and supervise landscape construction work, maintain work records and logs.
- The candidate should tender and administer contracts, read blueprints and drawings, establish work schedules and procedures, repair and maintain equipment, requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies.
- The candidate should resolve work related problems, supervise nursery and greenhouse workers.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!