DENNY’S RESTAURANTS based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Halfway house worker. DENNY’S RESTAURANTS is known for its 24/7 operations, classic diner fare, and affordable prices. Our menu features a wide range of breakfast, lunch, and dinner options, including pancakes, omelets, burgers, sandwiches, and salads. Our company is committed to using high-quality ingredients and fresh produce in its dishes and offers a variety of vegetarian and gluten-free options. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: DENNY’S RESTAURANTS
Position: Halfway house worker
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $16.25 to $18.25 hourly (to be negotiated) 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 1759 WEST BROADWAY Vancouver, BC V6J 1Y2
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Morning
Transportation information: Public transportation is available
Work setting: Restaurant, Urban area
Cook categories: Cook (general)
Cuisine specialties: Canadian
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 2 to less than 3 years
Security and safety: Bondable
- The candidate should be flexible and reliable
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- The candidates should be able to train staff in the preparation, cooking, and handling of food, supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- The candidates should be able to maintain inventory and records of food, supplies, and equipment, clean kitchen and work areas
- The candidates should be able to manage kitchen operations
- The candidates should be able to clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- The candidates will get a dental plan, health care plan, vision care benefits
- The candidates will get group insurance benefits, life insurance, and other various benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
1759 WEST BROADWAY
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!