Canada’s Wonderland based in Vaughan, Canada is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Halloween Haunt Attendant. Canada’s Wonderland has been known as the premier destination in Ontario for thrills, family fun, and world-class entertainment. Our amusement park features more than 200 attractions including 17 roller coasters, two children’s areas, and Splash Works, the 20-acre water park. Our four-season amusement park has you covered year-round. With rides, we are also known for the live shows and special events through spring, summer, fall, and winter including Halloween Haunt and the immersive holiday event WinterFest. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Canada’s Wonderland
Position: Halloween Haunt Attendant
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $16.00 per hour
Employment Type: Part time
Location: Vaughan, Canada
Categories: Halloween Events
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need any standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, other field required experience is mentioned below
- The candidate should be able to stand for an extended periods of time
- The candidate should be minimum 16 years of age
- The candidate should be available to work in evening shifts as late as 1:30am on Friday, Saturday and Sundays in late September until the end of October
- The candidate should have a reliable source of transportation outside of public transit
- The candidate should be able to work outside in a variety of weather conditions
- The candidate should be able to work in dark, confined spaces with loud noise
- The candidate should be able to work in haze/fog/strobe lighting
- The candidate must provide own flashlight
- The candidate must be comfortable working with clowns
- The candidate should be dependable and enjoy working in a guest oriented team-based environment
- The candidate should be able to wear personal protective equipment deemed necessary to perform this job safely (may include; gloves, mask and/or face shield, non-slip shoes etc)
- The candidate should be able to enhance each guest’s enjoyment of a maze by scaring them as they travel through the mazes, while providing the highest possible standards of guest service.
- The candidate should be able to enhance each guest’s enjoyment of our Haunted attractions including mazes, shows, and interactive experiences by providing the highest possible standard of guest service and safety at all times including: effective and courteous crowd management; smooth operation and cleanliness as set out by each Supervisor
- The candidate should be able to assist with other duties as required
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees health benefits such as health care plan
- The employees get financial benefits such as bonus
- The employees get other benefits such as team building opportunities and parking available
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!