Holiday Inn Express Airport based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Head bartender With some duties as a bartender. Holiday Inn Express Airport provides various products and services like air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. 32-inch LED televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, free internet access. We also provide meal at the restaurant. Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Holiday Inn Express Airport
Position: Head bartender With some duties as a bartender
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 hourly 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 1740 ELLICE AVE, Winnipeg, MB R3H 0B3
Shifts: Shift, Overtime, Flexible Hours
Work setting: hotel, motel, resort
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 3 to less than 5 years’
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be reliable and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to organize and set up bar, clean bar area and wash glassware, serve food or snacks, clean draft beer system, inform customers regarding contents of cocktails or other drinks
- The candidates should be able to collect cash, credit/debit cards or other payment for beverages, operate cash register, record and balance beverage sales, address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidates should be able to enforce provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations
- The candidates should be able to prepare mixed drinks, wine, draft or bottled beer and non-alcoholic beverages
- The candidates should be able to take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons
- The candidates will get gratuities, free parking available, and on-site recreation and activities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!