Kootenay Park Lodge based in Edgewater, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Hotel Cleaner. Kootenay Park Lodge is known to provide hotel and food services at cheapest prices. Our hotel is well-known for quality food, food at affordable prices especially breakfast. We are known to provide rooms and beds at affordable prices. Our hotel is known to provide decent rooms for all, both friends and families. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Kootenay Park Lodge
Position: Hotel Cleaner
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $17.40 to $18.00 per hour for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Edgewater, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning
Work Setting: Hotel, motel, resort
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, also training will be provided to the candidates
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing and walking
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors also dust furniture
- The candidate should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidate should be able to make beds and change sheets
- The candidate should be able to distribute clean towels and toiletries also stock linen closet
- The candidate should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- The candidate should be able to disinfect operating rooms and other areas also clean and disinfect elevators
- The candidate should be able to handle and report lost and found items
- The candidate should be able to attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items
- The candidate should be able to provide basic information on facilities
- The candidate should be able to pick up debris and empty trash containers also wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The candidate should be able to clean changing rooms and showers also address customers’ complaints or concerns
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
9500 Hwy 93 South, Vermiltion Crossing
Kootenay National Park, BC
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!