Mahak Goel based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping aide. Mahak Goel belongs to a decent family they need a Housekeeping aide who will care for their newly born baby like their own. We hire foreign workers to fill labor or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or Permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are Day, Evening, and Morning. This position of Housekeeping aide is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Mahak Goel
Position: Housekeeping aide
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, and Morning
Work Location Information: Work in employer’s/client’s home
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
Children’s Ages: School-age (6 – 12 years)
Work Setting: Private residence
Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
The candidate should be able to do a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to do Initiative
- The candidate should be flexible
- The candidate should be dependable
- The candidate should be Reliable
- The candidate should be able to wash windows, walls, and ceilings
- The candidate should be able to do vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture
- The candidate should be able to stock linen closet
- The candidate should be able to pick up debris and empty trash containers
- The candidate should be able to do dust furniture
- The candidate should be able to disinfect operating rooms and other areas
- The candidate should be able to distribute clean towels and toiletries
- The candidate should be able to make beds and change sheets
- The candidate should be able to provide basic information on facilities
- The candidate should be able to clean changing rooms and showers
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors
- The candidate should be able to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get to learn Child caregiver techniques
- The employees get paid leaves and sick leaves benefits
No Information is Available, as it is a person, not a company looking for a candidate.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or by phone(along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
416-239-8950 Between 11:00 AM and 04:30 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!