Crest Hotel based in Prince Rupert, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping Room Attendant. Crest Hotel is known as the perfect Prince Rupert hotel as it is ideally situated so you can experience the best of the surrounding area. We are known for our team members who deliver a refreshing combination of friendliness, professionalism, and the highest level of customer service. Our hotel is known to offer various hospitality services for business meetings and travelers. In all, we provide services such as spacious rooms and suites, in-room desks/work areas, complimentary wi-fi, a variety of dining options, complimentary long distance calls, work areas and meeting and conference rooms, award winning waterfront resort, charley’s lounge, Crest cafe and more. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Crest Hotel
Position: Housekeeping Room Attendant
No of Vacancies: 8
Salary: $16.72 per hour for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 222 1st ave west, Prince Rupert, BC, V8J 1A8
Job ID: 22052208
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need any experience although having experience is an asset
To be determined
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidate should be able to wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The candidate should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidate should be able to stock linen closet
- The candidate should be able to pick up debris and empty trash containers
- The candidate should be able to handle and report lost and found items
- The candidate should be able to dust furniture
- The candidate should be able to disinfect operating rooms and other areas
- The candidate should be able to distribute clean towels and toiletries
- The candidate should be able to attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items
- The candidate should be able to make beds and change sheets
- The candidate should be able to clean and disinfect elevators
- The candidate should be able to provide basic information on facilities
- The candidate should be able to clean changing rooms and showers
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- The candidate should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- The employees get to work in a well known company
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a health care plan
- The employees get financial benefits as per collective agreement
- The employees get the benefits of employees discount at the hotel
Working for years, Crest Hotel is known as one of the top names to provide hospitality services. The hotel is one of the most used for being located at a prime location. With providing top hospitality services and amenities, Crest Hotel has also won many awards. The hotel is all known for its employees and hospitality services.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!